Friday, May 04, 2007

The Momentum is Building!

We're just having the most fantastic responses at the door! It's been a heavy week for canvassing, visiting neighborhoods around Highfield, Cabot, Magellen, Edgett, Vail and more in the last few days. At the same time, I was able to attend a very useful meeting on the City's master recreation plan and kick around some exciting ideas for the growth of Moncton's park system. I also got to celebrate May Day (i.e International Workers Day) with some old friends and make several new ones. Somewhere along the way I also managed to snag a ticket for the White Stripes concert and spent some much needed time with my family.

This weekend the machine continues to roll. After enjoying Free Comic Book Day at both Gamezilla and Mad City Comics, I'll be back on the campaign trail, knocking on as many doors as we can in the final days. Hopefully one of them will be yours!

No comments: