Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Thanks!

Thank you to everyone for all the hard work that went into the campaign.

Thanks to Joe for the wonderful signs.

Thanks to Kathy for help with the fliers.

Thanks to George, Joe, Andrew and Jim for putting the signs up so quickly.

Thanks to Gerard for the translations.

Thanks to Andrew, Joel, Helene, Gerard, Joe C., Joe B., Ian, Greg, Pat, Jim, Dave, Shannon and Val for coming out to canvass.

Thanks to the scrutineers for taking time out to help.

Thanks to all the donors whose financial contributions made this campaign live and breathe.

Huge thanks to my wife and family who put up with a lot during the course of the campaign and did it with a smile.

And finally thanks to all the people who came out to vote. I deeply appreciate the confidence you showed in me and hope together we can continue working towards the betterment of our community in other ways.

It was a great ride and I'm sure you'll be hearing more from me soon.

-Thanks

No comments: