Monday, April 30, 2007

E Minus 7!

We're getting into crunch time with only one week left in the campaign! Things are moving at a fast pace now. We'll be all over the Ward and the City in the coming days, attending meetings and events, and of course, meeting all the people we can!

We had a great time up in Pine Tree today (if a little wet), and laid some groundwork for the Election night machinery. Tomorrow we're back on the doorstep for most of the day before heading off to celebrate International Workers Day down at the Lion's Centre on St. George Street.

Before I sign off for the night, I'd thought I'd post the next YouTube Link dealing with the Wastewater Treatment Plant. How a community manages it's sewage is something that concerns everybody and it's high time our city, in conjunction with our neighbors, began the process of upgrading our facilities.

1 comment:

Malderius said...

Hello, I visited your blog and I think it's very interesting and well done.
Now it's your turn to visit my site if you want (Antica Stirpe).
Thank you and go ahead like this.
Malderius