Thursday, April 12, 2007

A Successful First Week!

Dear Friends,

What a week it’s been!

The signs are up and I've had nothing but positive comments on them so far. They are really catching people's attention. Lawn signs are now available as well. Drop me a line if you'd like one.

We've also been on the doorstep in force this week and the response has been tremendous. People are excited about injecting fresh ideas into council and making a real difference.

I'm also pleased to unveil my next YouTube Video, discussing improvements to our city’s parks, a subject I'm sure is as important to your family as it is to mine.





This weekend look for me at the Farmer's Market as well as at the Nazareth House Trivathon fundraiser on Sunday.

As always, I'll be on the doorstep and hope to see you there.

-Dave H.

No comments: