Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We're Live and Ready to Roll....

Dear Friends,

It is with great pleasure that I'm able to open this blog again and present myself as your candidate for Moncton City Council.

Our community still needs a progressive voice, and still needs someone to ensure that our cities growth is managed responsibly both in an environmental sense as well as an ethical one.

Over the coming days, I'll be laying out my platform dealing with issues such as accountability, parkland protection, initiatives towards carbon reduction, upgrades of the Moncton Sewage Treatment Plant and a more active role at the municipal level in combating poverty and its effects.

In the meantime I'll see you on the doorstep, and I hope you'll drop me a line if you have any questions or would like to get involved.

-Thanks

(P.S. I'm leaving my video links from the prior election up, as they are all still relevant issues. Look for more updates in the coming days)

No comments: