Monday, April 28, 2008

E minus 14 Days!

Dear Friends,


What an exciting campaign this has become! All week on the doorstep I’ve been getting tremendous response and support. It’s extremely gratifying to see so many people in Moncton looking for a progressive change.

As we move into the next phase of the campaign, we’ll be getting our radio and print advertising ready and attending several events around the community. I’ll also continue my door to door work and will try to hit as many houses as possible in the coming days. If I haven’t been to your neighbourhood yet, drop me a line. I want to speak to as many members of our community as possible.

I’d also like to take a second to thank everyone who’s helped out so far. The sign crew did a great job this year scouting locations and have done a great job getting the signs up and keeping them in good repair. I’d also like to thank those of you who’ve provided some financial contributions. They will go a long way towards funding our advertising push and the support is greatly appreciated.

With 14 days to go, we’re in a sprint to the finish, but I strongly believe we can make a change and bring a strong voice of responsibility to Council!

Thanks, and see you on the doorstep!

- Dave Hackett

No comments: