Thursday, December 29, 2005

Year End "Picture-Rama"

Hey all,

I'm just packing up to head down to Saint John for my cousin's wedding, but I thought I'd end the year by putting up some photos that for one reason or another never made it onto the blog.

Enjoy and Happy New Year!















Provincial Executive Meeting in Miramichi last May


Dee Dee Daigle nominates me at the convention in June

Sebastien Bezeau seconds the nomination


My acceptance speech

Speaking at the Moncton and District Labour Council Picnic on Labour Day.

First on the Ballot!

Left: I share a smile with returning officer Ghislaine Ringuette Crawford (In the back: Al Daly, Leo Cassista and Ian Thorn)

Right: Cecile Cassista (Campaign Manager) signs on as a witness.

(Seems I've hit my pic limit for the day. I'll post the rest tomorrow)

No comments: